About Me

My photo
Hello there! My name is Freya. I'm a teenage girl living a slightly sheltered life. I do volunteer work at a secondhand store every week for more then one day. I have put over 100 hours into it. In my free time I read and play video games. In the night I watch anime and YouTube. I am an artist in highschool. I'm homeschooled and don't get out much in summer and winter.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Friends

Now for this topic I have to strane my brain. I can give you the names of one's that I have had In real life.

Amaya
Skyla
Kaitlyn
Katelyn
Adelyn
Lindsey

Current friends:
Olivia Travland (also on google plus)
Katrina and Noelle (sisters)
Avelia
Clara
Josiah 
Jeremiah.

Now comes the fun part, talking about my online friends, i spend more fun time with them.
Kasu Minami
Yuuki Senpai
Skyfire Daydream
Princess LunaFreya Fleuret
Nitrofag
Thebluetowel
herobrinehunter
Nathan Blade
Sans366
Quinten Catron
Cloud *insert Kanji here*
Von fenel
Hans Grant
Jaerin Mckins
Dead Inside
Kawaii Amanda is a confised unicorn
Typical blue haired dude.
Now in order to become my online friend you must do three things, One follow me on google plus, 2 post something awesome to make me follow you, 3 talk to me on google hangouts for a week.
Kasu Minami: He is my boyfriend. I met him in a chatroom. If it wern't for him i wouldn't have been able to create my google plus. 
Yuuki Senpai: A hot guy that is Romanian.
Skyfire Daydream, she is a fellow artist. She is really cute and doesn't post often.
Princess LunaFreya Fleuret is like a sister to me. I like her alot. 
Nitrofag is my inappropriate yet funny friend. he is the king of Dark memes, no, not dank menes, dark ones
Theblue towel: He is a good friend. He is a fellow hentai roleplayer with the Daddy kink. He posts very explicit gifs, occaissionaly. 
Herobrinehunter is metaphorically my little bro, i support him and love him. He is really cute and loves memes.
Nathan Blade: he loves markiplier and Natewantstobattle. He likes to sing accapella and is usually lonely.Sans366 I dont know too much about him, but he truly loves undertale.
Quinten. atron: A sweet guy with issues...
Cloud: a good friend, he is Vietnamese  like me. He is really cute and used to hentai rp with me.
Von fenel: Siiigh...I broke his heart...He is lazy and a daydream and can mostly be found playing Toram online. He loved me and...I couldn't accept him.
Hans Grant: Slightly like Von, he is very into anime.
Jaerin Mickens: a great guy thats really cute, I wish i could find him a girlfriend, it would make him feel better.
Dead Inside: His name is Alex and he has severe depression. He is an emo and loves rock music. 
Kawaii Amanda is a confused unicorn. A great girl with severe depression, she and Alex used to be friends, I stay happy for her and try to help her see the good and cheer her up.
Typical blue haired dude: Oooo his pic is soooo sexy, many of you dont know but I have a fetish for blue hair. He is a nice guy that likes to hentai rp.

No comments:

Post a Comment