About Me

My photo
Hello there! My name is Freya. I'm a teenage girl living a slightly sheltered life. I do volunteer work at a secondhand store every week for more then one day. I have put over 100 hours into it. In my free time I read and play video games. In the night I watch anime and YouTube. I am an artist in highschool. I'm homeschooled and don't get out much in summer and winter.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The hobbies of Freyathegamerprincess

Personaly, I am childish. I like to watch a cartoon called: We bare bears. Its this show about 3 bears that act like teenagers. They are all different species, One a grizzly bear, One a Panda and the youngest a polar bear. Panda acts like a shy hi
ster type, absessed with the internet. The polar bear, is queit and always calm, and refers to himself in third person when he is talking. 
Another childish habit I have is Colouring. I like to use Crayons the best, but sometimes I use Pencil crayons. Occaisonally there will be times when I like to only use markers. On another note, Drawing is my passion. Very rarely will I paint. Maybe every now and then I will take photographs. I dont like cooking and am afraid of heat. I cant help it, when I was a child I was always warned not to touch it, and I've been burned before. I am a terrible dancer, and the only time I publicly danced was at my prom. I dance when my parents leave the house for a while. As for singing, I only do that on Sunday, otherwise I would get in trouble if I didn't. I havn't written poetry for a while. Right now I am pondering writing a book. When my mum saw what it was going to be about she shot it down. It was supposed to be about an emo boy. I'm still not sure wether or not I'm going to write the first chapter. Another hobby I like that most people think is boring is Doing jigsaw puzzles. Also, every few months I like to do Sudoku. I am still a student right now, so I do my schoolwork in the day or afternoon. Weekdays, sometimes I have a volunteer job sorting books. I like all types of music as I have said before, here are 10 bands and singers I listen to: 5 seconds of summer, Nu'est, The gazette, Super junior, Zedd, Ed shearan, Of Monsters and men, Jimmy eat world, All time low and Vance joy. I have talked about the video games I like already. And I have also talked about animes I like. Ummm my guilty pleasure is reading yaoi fanfiction. And i Love wearing crazy clothes and and I am occaisonally known to over accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment