About Me

My photo
Hello there! My name is Freya. I'm a teenage girl living a slightly sheltered life. I do volunteer work at a secondhand store every week for more then one day. I have put over 100 hours into it. In my free time I read and play video games. In the night I watch anime and YouTube. I am an artist in highschool. I'm homeschooled and don't get out much in summer and winter.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Anime and fashion

I remember when I was a preteen I watched an anime with my brother. It was a a shoujo ai, but I didn't know this until years later. It was called K-on. It was a musical anime about these 4 really cute girls in highschool. Ive watched one episode of another called Black rock shooter. This one is also a video game. Another anime I watched with him was Angelic layer (made by Clamp, the creators of Chobits). It was a funny sci fi. Unfortunately I didn't complete. Currently I cant find where the full first episode of Full metal alchemist is. It looked epic, but a part of it was scary. I only watched subtitled anime. The bad side of anime is certain hentai. Some hentai has acctually traumatized me and scared me for life. Subtitled is ALWAYS better then Dubbed. A bad thing about me is that when I see two hot guys I automatically ship them. Say: Death note, Vampire knight, Kuroshitsuji, Code geass, Fruits basket, Ouran high school host club. That's about it. I apologize for not uploading yesterday. I fell asleep before I could. The weird thing about me is that I go to sleep listening to scary stories. 


Now to the subject of fashion. My choices are limited because of my dress code. When I move out I can wear whatever I want when I'm home. Articles of clothing on the no list: Tube tops, mini skirts, Strapless tops, Short shorts, Skinny jeans, short dresses, tank tops, bikinis, off the shoulder tops. Siiiiigh. I think all those clothes are ao cute though. When it comes to excessories there are so many that I like. My favourite pieces of jewelry are a choker and an anklet. I also like these excessories : Ties, Suspenders with designs, Over the knee socks, jewelry. I have sneakers that are kind of like boots, their a purple plaid. Something fun and sexy I can do is turn a tank top into a miniskirt. I've been thinking about posting more pictures of me on google plus. The kinds of clothes I like are those overalls that are shorts, I like Rompers. I have neither but I love those two. Another thing is that I dont have a lot of make up. I only have eyeshadow, lip gloss and thats it. What I want is Blush and mascara. Just so you guys know, I write these from my bed. I like nail polish, I like the purses that look like mini backpacks , those are cute. Aaaaugh It's a short blog today, since I am falling asleep, anywa y have a good day orevening, those of you who read this.

1 comment:

  1. Cute fashion interest and if you need anime suggestions. Just message me on G+

    ReplyDelete