About Me

My photo
Hello there! My name is Freya. I'm a teenage girl living a slightly sheltered life. I do volunteer work at a secondhand store every week for more then one day. I have put over 100 hours into it. In my free time I read and play video games. In the night I watch anime and YouTube. I am an artist in highschool. I'm homeschooled and don't get out much in summer and winter.

Friday, November 3, 2017

My summer vacation

I know, I know, I haven't posted in forever...It's because I'm lazy. Anyway I had a good summer and am posting this before I forget. For two weeks we went to Tyler Texas, (if you have seen my google plus profile biography you know I used to live there) we went and stayed at a vacation resort we own a suite for. Those two weeks I had a lot of fun, except for the mini golf but that's because it was way too hot. I hated it. The swimming was fun though, I don't get to do it often. We stayed at the resort that had a master bedroom, a spare room that had its own bathroom and kitchen. I of course slept on the couch, my Brother, sister in law and nephew slept in the spare room, mum and dad in the master room. My brother is a lot older then me, he didn't live with us long by the time i was adopted. 

So what we did those two weeks was: Go to the waterpark (part of the resort), go to the mall, the zoo, and the arcade and movie theatre (two more things available there). At the waterpark there is a lazy river, a wave pool, 2 medium slides, and 2 large tube slides and a giant children's section. Unfortunately for me, one of the medium slides was out of order. 

The arcade was fun I tried a zombie shooter game, but mostly i stuck to a candy claw machine and Galaga. If I had more money I would have spent more time there. The mall wasn't great we were there for an hour and I didn't look at anything -_-.... 

The zoo was my favourite part. That day I fed birds, pet goats and fed a giraffe!. At the bird feeding station the keeper there...he said to me..."You look lovely today." I was like *bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush* thank you *mumbles, looks at the ground*. When I pet the goats, one of them kept licking me. It tickled so much. 

I went to two movie theatres. One at the resort and one in town. The one in town was called studio movie grill. It's a place where you get your tickets and go get a seat, the seats are like school desks but better. Then you get to order food! I ordered a small pizza! Instead of candy and popcorn we were able to eat lunch. We saw the newest Ice age movie. I think, I cant remember...

I cant count how many times we went swimming. At the resort all around are three pools, one in an area by the beach, one at the main area, and one in a secluded area. Each pool was different, the main pool, having the biggest place for children. The one by the beach had a tall mushroom fountain in the middle of the kiddie area. And the last pool had no fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment