About Me

My photo
Hello there! My name is Freya. I'm a teenage girl living a slightly sheltered life. I do volunteer work at a secondhand store every week for more then one day. I have put over 100 hours into it. In my free time I read and play video games. In the night I watch anime and YouTube. I am an artist in highschool. I'm homeschooled and don't get out much in summer and winter.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Too many types of music

I like a lot of music probably too many different kinds.
I like a little bit of punk rock: Green day, All time low and 5 seconds of summer (i know some of their songs may sound like pop, but sometimes they can really rock out.) 
I like EDM and Techno because It reminds me of Video games, robots and computers. I think it's epic and love dancing to it! My number 1 favourite song is Clarity by Zedd.
I like Asian pop. Japanese pop, Korean pop and Vietnamese pop-I'm actually listening to that as I write this. I like Jpop because i LOVE Japan. I like Korean pop because I saw hot guys sing it. I like Vietnamese pop because I feel it's a part of me. I myself am part Vietnamese. The bands I like are Nu'est and Super Junior. The thing about Super Junior is that it is a group of about a dozen HOT Asian guys. They can sing in three languages! Japanese, Korean and Mandarin. 

I also like 1 Jrock band-The Gazette. They look epic and when I listen it has all the feels. When I feel emo I listen to them or sad songs I have on a playlist on youtube.

Another thing that is my favourite is nightcore. Now if you don't. know what nightcore is, I will explain. Nightcore is where a person takes a song and speeds it up. They also raise the pitch (unless they are genderbending it) The last thing they do to the song is enhance the beat. This ALWAYS turn broing songs fun. 

Anyway this has all been my opinion and interests. Please let me know if you thought this was too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment